Friday, March 6, 2009

In Memories of Chai~~

Today ler... haih... almost all the survivors were infected while the rescue is coming.. the only survivor that get into the rescue boat is.... ME~!

And im here just to say some words on behalf of Chai.. one of our survivors member who get infected 无端端-ly in the end.. T.T

Figure 1.(captured at Saturday,7 March 2009)
As you all can see from Figure 1(the pink line),  "im我的野蛮女友。。=p im" is our 辉哥's msn contact. And his PM stated "no more l4d until coming wed.. who call me also no on.."

BUT,  you guys see the picture below....

Figure 2. The last word from Chai...

Today ler after our Power System class started and ended earlier, then we waiting outside DK1. In the end ler, Choy Kit said no on because he no drive today, have to follow Kok Meng's motor back. So again 辉哥(motor driver) send me to tarc to get taxi.. 

When i reached home and my step into my room.. (2:02pm), i receive this sms...(Figure 2.). Only i know they all at Wangsa Maju V2 again...

My last word for 辉哥also same as Chai... "PUIk"~!

.... l4d really 害人不浅 ....

|I.Akimoto|

7 comments:

  1. walao you out sell me....!!
    good...
    anyway again the same word...

    Who call me also no on wor...Pui...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pui again....
    One call gao dim u all...
    this story is very clear...
    When i fetch choy kit b to his home and before zoo negara,rain heavily...
    No choice,i go to bank first...again,Is bank!!!!
    when come out from hong leong bank...I received a sense from choy kit...So wat i do is just take out the Handphone and he signal me to call chai..Both of us speechless and he know wat i think and i also know wat he want...Just one call..Teik Hui 背叛 himself..

    ReplyDelete
  3. who out sell who oh?? who is Pui there?

    i know one call = kok meng la... haih, comment also use proper name ma... sien..
    rupa-rupanya u all still smoked bu Choy kit..

    mao yam gong....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Pui mostly is 辉哥,but where the rest?

    ReplyDelete
  5. pui is not me lo.....
    haiz nextime i wont pity ppl liao.
    anyway no l4d until wed, who call me oso no on... =p

    ReplyDelete
  6. ZZZZzzzzzz.....
    Think also know who am i la...
    haih...
    wayne and kok meng u really 蠢到死~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. walao... chi sin... i also blur.. i help u post u say me out sell u?? 好~! next time u get incapacitated behind dont ask me back to save u, later u say me out sell you dont let u die..

    ReplyDelete